You dream of a lovely and fresh garden for your home but the modest area makes you anxious. Fortunately, vertical gardens are an optimal solution to help you solve this problem. By planting upward instead of outward, you will be equipped with enough space to grow different vegetables, flowers or herbs. They provide beautiful, relaxing views while providing privacy and blocking out unwanted views from the outside. The following ideas are fascinating ideas that will serve as a guide and inspiration for you to create your own vertical garden.“
- Create a private backyard: vertical gardens give your backyard more privacy, reduce noise and avoid prying eyes from outside.
- Steel frame vertical garden: knit horizontal and vertical steel bars to create a support frame for the potted plant. The steel frame gives you flexibility in installation and dismantling.
- Hanging planter pot: create a vertical garden simply by stacking potted plants and hanging them upright. It’s simple right!
- Reuse plastic bottles: with a tight budget, one of the optimal solutions is to reuse plastic bottles. Make sure the space between the bottles for better growth of vegetables and herbs.
- Cute planter box: a lovely, cute vertical garden that inspires learning or helps you relax.
- Wooden pallet: using pallet wood as a planter box is both inexpensive and environmentally friendly.
- Grow Bag Vegetable: planter bags are easy to find at local stores or on Amazon. They hold moisture well and allow for easy drainage. Lightweight design to easily move and hang them in any position.
- PVC pipe vertical garden: you can drill holes and put small pots in them or cut the PVC pipes in half to create a planter tray.
- Concrete Block Planter: first, we use concrete to create the planter box modules. Then stack the concrete block planters and you have a lively vertical garden.
- Indoor garden: if you live in an apartment and don’t have space to grow plants, take advantage of a vertical garden and enjoy growing indoor plants. Pay attention to choose shade-loving and easy-care plants!
Which idea do you like best, let me know in the comments section below? Please subscribe to follow the latest post from Dk Home Decor.