Exuding southern charm, complete with four separate porches, cradled by mature live oaks and overlooking Hobcaw Creek this is truly a hidden gem. The sophisticated, professionally designed interior gracefully combines traditional flair with modern accents.
Entering the front door the wide hallway is flanked by a formal dining room on the right and a cozy formal living room/office on your right. Note the gleaming heart of pine floors throughout flowing easily into a large, inviting living room overlooking the marshes and creek.
The well-appointed kitchen features Thermador, Dacor, and Fisher Paykel appliances, double islands, custom-built cabinets with ample space, and beautiful shadow storm marble countertops. Completed by a large breakfast room area and cozy sitting room the antique beams offer a nod to Charleston’s history in this beautiful, modern estate.
Invite the fresh air in by opening all eight sets of double french doors that flow seamlessly onto the oversized back porch overlooking the lush landscaping and gently winding creek accented by the colorful marsh grass.
Which idea do you like best, let me know in the comments section below? Please subscribe to follow the latest post from Dk Home Decor.
- Charming unique bungalow with open spacious porch | Cottage bungalow home tour
- White farmhouse with exuding southern charm and all aspects of life in the Lowcountry
- SOUTHERN LIVING | Gorgeous White Farmhouse Floor Plan Home Tour
- COTTAGE TOUR| Adorable home in the heart of spring hill with 3 beds two baths & studio apartment
- Stunning Southern Living Farmhouse Tour with Charming Front Porch at 110 Freeman St, SC
- Breathtaking Traditional Style Home With A White Brick Exterior & Beautiful Backyard
- Southern Living Home Tour | At Home in South Carolina with Cozy Front Porch
- Lowcountry Southern Living | Stunning Marsh and Pond in front of a Farmhouse